19C-I Mini Rubber Tracked Excavator
The 19C-1 shares the same compact footprints as the rest of the range, however has greater tearout and lift capacity for customers with greater requirements.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
- 10 tie down and 4 lifting points ensure speedy machine transportation.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Electro proportional control enables precise control of attachments.
- Sloping undercarriage design gives minimal soil retention and enables fast cleaning.
- No daily greasing with easy to access maintenance and cleaning means quicker turnaround times.
- Industry standard bucketcentres and pin sizes for maximum attachment versatility.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- Cabs are fully ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- Excellent all round visibility for increased on site safety.
- Lift overload warning system on the 19C-1 PC ensures maximum stability and safety.