The 3TS-8W Teleskid can reach higher, further and deeper than any other skid steer on the market and can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
- A proven JCB EcoMAX engine delivers increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times, with no requirement for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or a costly, productivity-sapping diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Teleskid offers greater tractive force and pushing power than a small telehandler or forklift, and breakout force that rivals many bigger machines.
- With an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg) for the compact track loader and 9,859 lb (4,472 kg) for the skid steer loader, the JCB Teleskid can easily be transported on a trailer.
- With the standard-fit fully adjustable, heated, air-suspension seat, Teleskid is in a class of its own for operator comfort.
- Electric over hydraulic controls, optional switchable ISO/H-pattern controls, a 7-way multi-function joystick, and JCB’s myCHOICE software to choose the level of joystick responsiveness, all work together to deliver unrivaled control.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. New touch screen display is mounted in the top right-hand side of the cab and will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can set my choice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer and more all from the touch display for a customized control area.
- The JCB Teleskid is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a lift height of 13 feet 3 inches, a forward reach of 8 feet and, for the first time in a skid steer or compact track loader, the ability to dig 3 feet below the ground.
- Teleskid’s bucket-positioning leveling system is active when the boom is raised or lowered, making it easier to keep gravel, mulch, dirt and other materials in the bucket.
- JCB experience in manufacturing telescopic booms exceeds 250,000 machines in service. The telescopic Powerboom™ on the Teleskid features a pressed, U-shape profile for fewer joints and stress points, and centralized lift and extension rams to distribute load stresses evenly.
- The JCB Teleskid features the same unique, wide-opening side entry door for which JCB skid steer and compact track loaders are known.
- No longer are operators required to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom to enter through the front, as is necessary with competing machines
- For added safety options, a dealer-fit flashing beacon and front screen guard are available.