The 409 Loader compact dimensions and low height over cab combined with a pivot-steer design and articulated chassis, provides incredible maneuverability and a tight turning radius. That makes the JCB 409 compact wheel loader indispensable for working in restricted spaces and buildings.
- A variable speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan speed for all requirements without using any excess engine power.
- Several axle options including open diffs for hard ground and limited slip diffs for soft muddy terrain.
- High speed option providing top speeds of 30km/h.
- Hydrostatic drive makes this model very easy to operate
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±40°.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
- New ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Fully opening right-hand window, for increased ventilation, while still being protected from dust.
- Operating position is designed for optimum all-around visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
- Vital information like machine running times and error alerts accessed at the touch of a button on the in-cab display and if needed via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system.
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- Cyclonic pre-filter maximizes air filtration and extends filter element service intervals significantly.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.